Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Well, at my house it's flat wraps filled with amazing veggies, hummus, and a hint of cheese! To make a yummy wrap follow these simple steps (but do remember that not all wraps are created equal - try and stay away from the white flour tortilla type): Spread 1-2 tablespoons of hummus on wrap (I used Sabra Classic hummus on a flat, whole wheat wrap made by Damascus Bakery) Grate 1/2 cleaned and peeled cucumber on top. Add 1/4 cup fresh, chopped tomatoes. Top with a small handful of leafy greens (I used a baby spinach and arugala mix). A sprinkle of fresh shredded cheese. So perfect for a quick, inexpensive dinnner! I haven't worked out the pointsplus yet, as I have switched to the simply filling plan on weight watchers but I would hazard a guess of about 6 pp, using this brand of wrap. Enjoy!

No comments: