Thursday, September 8, 2011

Projects

Monster Longies. Pattern courtesy of Hrönn Jónsdóttir. Her pattern is easy to work up and would take a beginner knitter just a couple of weeks to work - assuming you are just doing a little a day. As a "beginner" knitter myself, these longies were easy to knit up, but I am a rather slow knitter, and relatively new to circular knitting (these being my second circular knitting project). I would imagine a more experienced knitter would be able to knit these in just a few days. The pattern can be found on infobarrel by clicking here. Additionally, Hrönn has a Ravelry account where you can find the original pattern.
This next project was quite easy. I found the free patterns on a lovely Blog called Natural Suburbia. Linda's patterns are very easy to follow, well written, and simply wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your patterns, Linda. You can go directly to Natural Suburbia by clicking here. Linda has so many wonderful patterns. I also made a small apple and pumpkin for Michael to play with.
My own little masterpiece(s). Here is Michael sporting a fall wook soaker. I named these soakers "Leaf PEEpers". They are made of 100% merino superwash wool, with the exception of the leaves, which are knitted from acrylic yarn and knitted onto the soaker, not knit in intarsia.

Looking forward to sharing more projects in the near future!

No comments: